Monday, September 20, 2010

First Blog.

I've started a blog!
I'm writing about the challenges of balancing the work/school/family life.  I hope that this blog can become more of a dialog between members of a community as opposed to me just running my proverbial mouth.  I look forward to some good discussion to take place in this forum.
Talk to you soon
Kevin

6 comments:

  1. Kevin,
    This is awesome. I am an academic advisor at UA and a colleague and I have recently developed a campus resource guide for pregnant and parenting students. I will email it to your Facebook account. Any feedback would be appreciated.

    Allyson Himmelright (Filer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it actually possible to balance life? I find the most difficult choices that I make revolves around whether to rake the leaves, do home work or spend time with my family. I guess the important decisions are the most difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to follow you here. It's just nice to know I'm not alone in my adventures! I'm @ home with the kids through the week, work Fri, Sat, and Sun, and take classes at Tri C. I'm in over my head, but it won't be forever! I really find that even the smallest words of encouragement go really far to validate me and motivate. So, Kevin, I think it's awesome that you are working to make you and your family's life better! It WILL pay off! -Erin
    ps. my google acct is elizabethjones, but this is erin bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding anniversary! Out to dinner and a movie with the wife. It's amazing how much I appreciate a little "adult" time with my special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Friday night and my wife and I are in a movie theatre all by ourselves? What happened? Are movies no longer hip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin I salute you! My wife and I are both in school and as you know we are sacrificing now to prosper in the future.

    ReplyDelete