Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween!

It's coming up and I am fearing the thought of buying Halloween costumes so I found a cool site that give cool costume ideas and instructions if you want to make them yourself.
Check it out!
http://www.robinsfyi.com/holidays/halloween/costumes.htm
Kevin

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are taking the time to find cute costumes to make. As a child, I was never allowed to buy a Halloween costume as we couldn't afford it. So, my two sisters, brother, and I would always make ours.
    Though I was a little jealous of others costumes at the time, looking back, those are some of my favorite memories as a child. I may have had some ridiculous costumes (I was a leaf one year). However, they bring me and my family some great laughs and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your story! Shopping for costumes can be expensive an painful and with a little planning can be avoided!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is my favorite time of year. Every year I look for the new props for a huge Halloween party I throw. In doing so, I am always looking for reasonably priced items. I have found that Halloween24.com has the cheapest prices for costumes as well as props. My suggestion for you when you are costume shopping is; go to the store and try on the costume of your choice to find the correct size and then order it on Halloween24.com. I hope this helps

    ReplyDelete