Thursday, October 21, 2010
Ghost Stories at the Mansfield Reformatory
I've been focusing on Halloween stuff lately and I thought that I'd keep up with that tradition and post some scary stuff to do this week. My favorite thing that's going on in this area is the Halloween celebration at the Mansfield Reforatory. This year they call it the "Death Row" experience. This is a traditional haunted house set up at the reformatory but they also do an overnight haunted experience which is a whole lot creepier. There's a lot of history here, the film "The Shawshank Redemption" was filmed here along with a number of other films and there's lots of cool ghost stories to check out. They have theme tours like Ghost Hunts and a tour that follows the story of the Shawshank Redemption called the Shawshank Trail. This is always a good place to check out this time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment