Friday, November 12, 2010

More sleep please!

I need more sleep!
My wife and I are both in school and sometimes it's hard to balance our schedules.  Currently my wife is working overnights and is sleeping during the day, therefore I have to watch my daughter in the mornings.  The only problem is that I get home from work around 2 AM, so that's about 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night.  Not enough, I just wonder how I dealt with lack of sleep when I was in my twenties.
Here's a couple of tips for how to deal when you can't sleep as much as you'd like.


Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. My dad just got a sleeping machine. My mom doesn't seem to like it at all. Not sure what to tell ya if you don't have enough time to sleep. Oh wait, the semester is almost over! That should help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is sleep? Haha.

    As the above comment mentioned, hooray for winter break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait until winter break... lounging and movie watching will have to be marked in my calendar!! too bad we can't get more and longer breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten more than 8 hours of consecutive sleep since I've started graduate school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In extreme cases of sleep deprivation, ambien can be a temporary solution. Yoga and deep breathing helps me fade into sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winter break is needed! And I'm demanding that my work give me the first week of next year off. No school and no work... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete