I'm so sore after raking leaves all day. I remember when I was young and I really liked fall because of the leaves falling from the trees. Now, not so much.
Did you have your girl help you rake leaves? I remember when I used to rake up leaves and then jump in them. It was always a fun activity to do with my dad.
Did you have your girl help you rake leaves? I remember when I used to rake up leaves and then jump in them. It was always a fun activity to do with my dad.
ReplyDeleteMy sister and I would always rake paths in the leaves so we would have to race to the finish. We sure do grow up quickly..
ReplyDeleteMy daughter helps for about two seconds but she does enjoy jumping in the leaves. I like the racing paths idea, something different to try.
ReplyDelete